Saturday, June 25, 2011

It Started With The Babysitter's Club

Book Blogger Hop
Every week Crazy-for-Books hosts the Book Blogger Hop. Participants answer a question and then visit other blogs of fellow participants. This week's question is:

"When did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of your life?"

My answer: I have loved to read since I was a young girl, but it really became a passion when I started reading The Babysitter's Club books as a teenager. I couldn't get enough of those books! Every week my grandpa would take me to Books-A-Million and I would pick out two or three. My grandparents still have my collection of those books at their house. There's over 100!  

What about you?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I think Mary Ann was my favorite!

    Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

    ReplyDelete