Friday, September 30, 2011

My Friday Fun!

The beauty of couponing is that I'm spending less money on groceries, but my pantry is stocked better than ever before.  The last few weeks at Publix have been great for me.  I got everything pictured below at Publix for $16.53 with the exception of the Milk. That came from CVS and I paid $.79 for it.


Here are some of my great buys:
  • Hamburger Helper: $.55 each. My husband and I go through so many of these that it is a great deal for us!
    • Normal Price: $1.59
    • Discounts:
      • BOGO sale.
      • $.75/3 Manufacturer coupons.
  • Snackwell 100 Calorie Packs (5 ct.): $.60 per box!
    • Normal Price: $3.19
    • Discounts:
      • BOGO sale.
      • $1/1 Manufacturer coupons.
  • Fiber One Cereal (14.25 oz. box): $.16
    • Normal Price: $4.09
    • Discounts: 
      • $2.50 Sale price.
      • $1/3 Manufacturer coupon.
      • $2/1 Store coupons
  • Milk (from CVS): $.79! 
    • Discounts:
      • $3.79 Sale Price
      • $1/1 Manufacturer coupon
      • $2 ECBs from today's "Pledge to not throw away your ECBs" promotion.
    • In addition to only paying $.79, I also received $1 ECB to use on my next purchase.
Total before special price savings and coupons: $97.57

Total Spent: $17.32 - 83% Savings Rate!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my deals. Don't forget to stop by my Dr. Scholl's Coupon Giveaway!

1 comment: