Friday, April 22, 2011

Book Blogger Hop Time!

Book Blogger Hop
Every week Crazy-for-Books hosts the Book Blogger Hop. Participants answer a question and then visit other blogs of fellow participants. This week's question is:

"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

My answer: I absolutely hunt down other books by the same author!  I recently did this with Rachel Hauck's books. I read Dining with Joy and loved it. Then I asked my husband to buy me the other two books in the series, Love Starts with Elle and Sweet Caroline, for Christmas.

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know Rachel Hauck...I love to find new authors...this week's question is perfect.

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete