Friday, April 29, 2011

What Am I Looking Forward To?

Book Blogger Hop
Every week Crazy-for-Books hosts the Book Blogger Hop. Participants answer a question and then visit other blogs of fellow participants. This week's question is:

"Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?"

My answer: I probably should be ashamed to say this, but I don't know very many books that are coming out this summer.  I am looking forward to A Heart Divided by Kathleen Morgan and Fairer Than Morning by Rosslyn Elliott.  I think Fairer Than Morning may already be out, though.

What about you?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have any books that I knew of either....glad I am not the only one....there are a few of us.

    Hopping by from the blog hop.

    I am finding so many books that I haven't heard of.

    Stop by my blog if you like so you can see my answer to this week's question and to enter my giveaway of DANCE LESSONS....ends April 30, 2011.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete