I'm happy to say that this year, I fulfilled my goal of reading at least 26 books! That would have been an easy goal for me a few years ago, but ever since my daughter was born, I have to intentionally set aside time to read. I'm not complaining though, I love my munchkin!
My top five books of the year were:
1. In the Shadow of Jezebel by Mesu Andrews - Read my review here.
2. Meant to be Mine by Becky Wade - Read my review here.
3. Balanced by Tricia Goyer - Read my review here
4. Love Unexpected by Jody Hedlund - Read my review here.
5. Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers - Not reviewed.