Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Summer Reading Suggestions from Sheila Gregoire!

One of my favorite bloggers, Sheila Gregoire, at To Love, Honor, and Vacuum, posted a Summer Reading List on Twitter and I'm re-sharing it here. 


Disclaimer: Like I said, Sheila is one of my favorite bloggers, but I do not share all her views on Christian fiction. In fact, I love Christian romances! However, I am always looking for book recommendations that expand my reading boundaries and Sheila's list is certainly worth noting. Now, without further ado....

The only ones I've read that made her list are Francine Rivers' Mark of the Lion Series and Jane Austen's books, Emma and Persuasion.


I would really like to check out Catherine Ryan Hyde's novels as I recognize the name, but haven't read any.

And I have a friend who has recommended Agatha Christie novels for years.

That being said, I still have my stack of novels that I posted about last week: (minus The Prayer Box, which I read this past weekend)



So, I think I have plenty of reading to do.  And that makes me happy!

(P.S. - I have no idea why there are two different fonts in the post and I can't seem to resolve it... Sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment