Friday, September 28, 2018

What My Next Few Months of Reading Looks Like...

Normally, when I go to the library, I visit their used book store and post a photo of my purchases.

Today, I'm mixing it up and posting a photo of the library books I borrowed:



In retrospect, I know I was a bit ambitious. My current reading rate is one book per week, at the most.  (In my defense, it was substantially higher before having children)  This is at least six weeks of reading... Most likely I'll be renewing a few of these.

The Mayflower Bride and The Patriot Bride by Kimberley Woodhouse - These have been on my want to read list since I read Michelle Griep's The Captured Bride. All three of those are part of the Daughters of the Mayflower series.  Most likely, I'll be reading one of these this weekend.

All the Emily Dickinson Books - Back in my college days, I thoroughly enjoyed Dickinson's poetry. I'm wanting to get back to reading some non-fiction, so this seemed like a good place to start! I read Harold Bloom's BioCritique of Emily Dickinson years ago and remember it being informative.

Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate - A bestseller that I haven't read, but am eager to dig into.  Realistically, this will probably not happen for a few weeks.

So, what's on your TBR stack?

No comments:

Post a Comment