Friday, December 21, 2018

My TBR Stack... An Update.

Between review books, book club books, and the bargains I find at my library's used book store, my TBR stack is never completely empty, but lately it has really filled up! Take a look!




So, let's discuss this stack:

1. Searching For You by Jody Hedlund: This is my book to read this weekend! I loved the first two novels in the series and I'm expecting a fabulous conclusion.

2. A Bound Heart by Laura Frantz: Laura Frantz is one of my favorites, so this is another book that I'm expecting to be a great read.

3. In the Shadow of Croft Towers by Abigail Wilson: I don't read many mysteries, but this one sounds intriguing!

4. The Sky Above Us by Sarah Sundin: This book was quite a surprise! I thought the publisher had sent me a wrong book until I found a card tucked inside saying I had won a LibraryThing giveaway!

5. Chosen People by Robert Whitlow: This book is the January pick for my local book club. My husband has already read it and says it's good.

6. Sons of Blackbird Mountain by Joanne Bischof: Another book club pick, this one for February. I loved The Lady and the Lionheart, so I'm hoping this one will be just as good!

7. The Lady of Tarpon Springs by Judith Miller: Um... this one was the book club's pick for last October.  Clearly, I am behind and somehow I just end up reading other books ahead of it.  Maybe by next October....

How about you? What books are on your TBR stack?



No comments:

Post a Comment