Saturday, August 1, 2020

July Reading Recap & August TBR

My July 2020 Reads: 

In July, I finished:
  1. A Foreign Crown by Jen Geigle Johnson - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. A Gilded Lady by Elizabeth Camden - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

  3. A Bride of Convenience by Jody Hedlund - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  4. Coming Home to Maverick by Sophia Summers - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  5. Ruby Moon by Jennifer Knipfer - ⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.


Expected August 2020 Reads:

In August, I hope to read:
  1. How to Read Literature Like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster - I'm slowly trodding through this one. It's not bad, it's just slow going....

  2.  The Gentleman Spy by Erica Vetsch. - Sequel to The Lost Lietenant.

  3.  Great Poems by Kate Miles - currently reading and loving!

  4. If I Were You by Lynn Austin - My local book club's selection for August!

  5. The Water Keeper by Charles Martin - My husband has already read this novel and keeps telling me to read it so we can discuss it.

  6. Love and a Little White Lie by Tammy L. Gray.

  7. Awakening Wonder: Opening Your Child's Heart to the Beauty of Learning by Sally Clarkson. - I'm excited to read this book as we head into our 2020-2021 homeschool year!



What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment