Sunday, March 7, 2021

February 2021 Reading Recap & March 2021 TBR

My February 2021 Reads:

February blessed me with more reading time than January did. As you can see below, I exclusively read books I had received for review. I would like to get into my TBR stack of books I received for Christmas, but that might be awhile away still. Not complaining though, I love receiving books for review. In February, I finished:
  1. The Hesitant Heiress by Dawn Crandall - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. Beauty Among Ruins by J'nell Ciesielski - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review coming soon.

  3. The Dress Shop on King Street by Ashley Clark. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  4. Stay with Me by Becky Wade - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - This was a second reading. Read my original review.

  5. Suitors for the Proper Miss by Jen Geigle Johnson - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  6. His to Keep by Sherrinda Ketchersid - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  7. The Moonlight School by Suzanne Woods Fischer. - ⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  8. A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel. - ⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.
















Expected March 2021 Reads:

In March, I hope to read:
  1. A Dark Beauty by Clarissa Kae.

  2. Veiled in Smoke by Jocelyn Green. - A reread in anticipation of the sequel! Read my original review here.

  3. Shadows of the White City by Jocelyn Green - sequel to Veiled in Smoke.

  4. Can't Buy Me Love by Andrea Christenson.

  5. What We Inherit by Jessica Pearce Rotondi - A step out of my normal genre, but it sounds so interesting!

  6. Under the Tulip Tree by Michelle Shocklee - My local book club's selection for March.

  7. The Piano Teacher by Kristie Self.

  8. Stronger Every Day by Janell Rardon. - Currently Reading!





What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment