Thursday, June 3, 2021

May 2021 Reading Recap & June 2021 TBR

My May 2021 Reads:

  1. The Tidewater Bride by Laura Frantz - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

  2. Jewel of the Nile by Tessa Afshar. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. Is It Any Wonder by Courtney Walsh - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review coming soon.

  4. Let It Be Me by Becky Wade - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  5. Come Back to Me by Jody Hedlund -  ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review coming soon.

  6.  A Stage for Harriet by Mary-Celeste Ricks - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review..

  7. A Captain for Caroline Gray by Julie Wright - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  8. The Audacious Miss Eliza by Laura Rollins. - ⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  9. The Piano Teacher by Kristie Self. - ⭐⭐⭐ - Review coming soon.



Expected June 2021 Reads:


In June, I hope to read:
  1. The Nature of a Lady by Roseanna M. White.

  2. Between the Wild Branches by Connilyn Cossette.

  3. Shadows of the White City by Jocelyn Green - sequel to Veiled in Smoke.

  4. When Twilight Breaks by Sarah Sundin - My local book club's June selection.

  5. A Companion for the Count by Sally Britton.

  6. Then Again, Maybe by Susan L. Tuttle.




What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment