Wednesday, June 1, 2022

May 2022 Reading Recap & June 2022 TBR

My May 2022 Reads: 

  1. The Finder of Forgotten Things by Sarah Loudin Thomas - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - Read my review.

  2. Drawn by the Current by Jocelyn Green - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review coming soon.

  3. Willow by Ronie Kendig - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  4. To Tame a Cowboy by Jody Hedlund - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review coming soon.

  5. Curtain Call by Lyneta Smith - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  6. A Healer's Promise by Misty M. Beller - ⭐⭐⭐½ - Read my review



Expected June 2022 Reads:
  1. Holy Vulnerability: Spiritual Practices for the Broken, Ashamed, Anxious, and Afraid by Kellye Fabian - Currently reading.

  2. The Songs That Could Have Been by Amanda Wen - I loved Wen's debut novel, so I've got expectations for this one. 🥰

  3. A Heart Adrift by Laura Frantz - My local book club's selection for June. This will be a reread for me and I can't help but recall how I started drinking hot chocolate on a daily basis after reading this novel. 😂 Read my original review.

  4. Suncoast Empire: Bertha Honore Palmer, Her Family, and the Rise of Sarasota by Frank A. Cassell - I've been interested in Bertha Honore Palmer since I read about her as a side character in Jocelyn Green's Veiled in Smoke. I love visiting her estate, Historic Spanish Point, which is about 45 minutes away. Looking forward to learning more about her  and her family.

  5.  Nightshade by Ronie Kendig - This book has been on my want-to-read list for a long time. Looks like I'm finally going to get to enjoy it! 🎉



What will you read this month?

1 comment: