Friday, December 9, 2022

November 2022 Reading Recap and December 2022 TBR

My November 2022 Reads: 
  1. The Lost Melody by Joanna Davidson Politano - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. A Quilt for Christmas by Melody Carlson - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. The Brilliance of Stars by J'nell Ciesielski - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  4. The Sisters of Sea View by Julie Klassen - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.



Expected December 2022 Reads:


Since I'm a bit late posting this reading recap, it turns out I've already finished two books on this list, but I'm putting them here anyway. Can you guess which ones? 😉
  1. In Love's Time by Kate Breslin. - My first novel by an author that's been on my radar for a long time.

  2. All the Lost Places by Amanda Dykes. 

  3. Giving Your Words by Sally and Clay Clarkson - Currently reading!

  4. Walking with my Angel by Adam Scott Campbell.

  5. Suncoast Empire: Bertha Honore Palmer, Her Family, and the Rise of Sarasota by Frank A. Cassell - Still on my TBR after several months! 🤣

  6.  Entertaining Angels: True Stories and Art Inspired by Divine Encounters by Anne Neilson.




What will you read this month?

2 comments:

  1. The Sisters of Sea View was excellent. And All the Lost Places is one of my favorites for the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! All the Lost Places is definitely in my top books of the year!

      Delete