Tuesday, May 2, 2023

April 2023 Reading Recap and May 2023 TBR

My April 2023 Reads: 


  1. The Words We Lost by Nicole Deese - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. In This Moment by Gabrielle Meyer - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review to come.

  3. Jonas by Susan May Warren - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - Read my review.

  4. The Whisperer's Wish by Janilise Lloyd - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  5. Regency Therapy by Lisa H. Catmull - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  6. Write Better by Andrew T. Le Peau - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  7. Endless Grace by Dan Wilt and Ryan Smith. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  8. When the Day Comes by Gabrielle Meyer - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review to come.

  9. The Shifting Current by Dani Pettrey - ⭐⭐⭐½ - Read my review (on Goodreads).





Expected May 2023 Reads:

After reading seven fiction books in April, I admit I'm ready for some nonfiction and my list for May reflects that. I also hope to resume journaling more often. Although I love reading and really dove into it last month, I need journaling to keep me sane. 🙃
  1. The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers. - A favorite that I'll be rereading this month with my local book club! Read my review from 2018.

  2. June Bug by Chris Fabry. - I missed my local book club's selection for March, but I'm hoping I can squeeze it in this month.

  3. Wonder Dogs by Maureen Maurer. -  My older daughter read this book months ago and now it's my turn.

  4. Testimony: Inside the Evangelical Movement that Failed a Generation by Jon Ward. 



What will you read this month?

1 comment:

  1. That looks like an excellent list for April. Glad you had so many great books. Hope May turns out just as great.

    ReplyDelete