Saturday, June 3, 2023

May 2023 Reading Recap & June 2023 TBR

My May 2023 Reads: 


  1. Wonder Dogs by Maureen Maurer with Jenna Benton - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review from 2018.

  3. Bring Her Home by Hannah Currie - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ 

  4. A God Named Josh by Jared Brock - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - Read my review.



Expected June 2023 Reads:

My list for this month is pretty short as one of my reading choices is bound to take some time!
  1. The Metropolitan Affair by Jocelyn Green. - My local book club's selection for June!

  2. June Bug by Chris Fabry. - I missed my local book club's selection for March, but I'm hoping I can squeeze it in this month.

  3. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. - Currently reading. This is a LONG book!

  4. Ned by Susan May Warren.



What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment