Sunday, September 3, 2023

August 2023 Reading Recap & September 2023 TBR

My August 2023 Reads: 

  1. Wake Up to Wonder by Karen Wright Marsh - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. A Beautiful Disguise by Roseanna M. White  - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - Read my review.

  3. Voice of the Ancient by Connilyn Cossette - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - Read my review.

  4. Almost Heaven by Chris Fabry - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - A well-written story that was simultaneously sad and hopeful. Full of spiritual truths, it reminded me of the spiritual warfare surrounding this human existence.

  5. Under the Blue Skies by Tricia Goyer and Elly Gilbert. - ⭐⭐½ - Read my review.




Expected September 2023 Reads:
  1. He Should Have Told the Bees by Amanda Cox.

  2. Iris by Susan May Warren. - I enjoyed this entire series and am eager for Iris' story!

  3. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. - Currently reading. This is a LONG book!

  4. Yesterday's Tides by Roseanna M. White. - My local book club's selection for September.

  5. The Evangelical Imagination by Karen Swallow Prior - Currently reading.



What will you read this month?

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had good reading month except for the one. I hope September is full of great reads as well.

    ReplyDelete