Thursday, February 1, 2024

January 2024 Reading Recap & February 2024 TBR

My January 2024 Reads: 

  1. The Seamstress of Acadie by Laura Frantz - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - Read my review.

  2. Code Name Edelweiss by Stephanie Landsem - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ 

  3. The Lexicologist's Handbook by Dane Cobain - ⭐⭐⭐- Read my review.



Expected February 2024 Reads:
  1. He Should Have Told the Bees by Amanda Cox.

  2. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. - Currently reading. This is a LONG book!

  3. Ladies of the Lake by Cathy Gohlke. - My local book club's February selection.

  4. Mom Enough: Inspiring Letters for the Wonderfully Exhausting but Totally Normal Days of Motherhood by Rachel Marie Martin. - Currently reading.



What will you read this month?

1 comment:

  1. I just started The Divine Proverb of Streusel. Really good!

    ReplyDelete