Sunday, August 11, 2024

July 2024 Reading Recap & August 2024 TBR

 My July 2024 Reads: 


  1. Saved by the Matchmaker by Jody Hedlund - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Romance, romance, and romance! - Read my review.

  2. The Divine Proverb of Streusel by Sara Brunsvold - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - A deep, probing novel about multigenerational relationships. Also, my local book club's July selection. We used it as an opportunity to discuss each person's heritage and bring/eat a favorite childhood food.

  3. Treason Trail by Kit Hawthorne - ⭐⭐⭐½ - A shorter novel set a the end of America's War for Independence. I liked the characters and found the encryption/decoding element interesting. I enjoyed the story while I was reading it, but I don't think I would reread it.




Expected August 2024 Reads:
  1. The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay - My local book club's August selection.
  2.  
  3. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. - Currently reading. This is a LONG book!

  4. Clear Mind, Peaceful Heart by Lysa TerKeurst & the Proverbs 31 Ministries Team - Currently reading, but to meet my deadline, I've published this review based on what I've read so far.

  5. One Prayer Away by Lauren Fortenberry - Currently reading.

  6. Think This Not That by Dr. Josh Axe - Currently reading.











What will you read this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment