Monday, September 2, 2024

August 2024 Reading Recap & September 2024 TBR

 My August 2024 Reads: 



  1. The Berlin Letters by Katherine Reay - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - An all-around excellent novel and my local book club's August selection.

  2. For a Lifetime by Gabrielle Meyer - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - A little of everything: sisterhood, time travel, drama, hope, and romance. - Read my review.

  3. The Last Exchange by Charles Martin - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - A gritty novel with a dedicated hero, truth bombs, and an intense plot that wouldn't let me go. - Read my review.

  4. Christmas at Sugar Plum Manor by Roseanna M. White - ⭐⭐⭐ - A sweet Christmas story that suffered the typical constraints of the novella form. Review to come.



Expected September 2024 Reads:
  1. Of Love and Treason by Jamie Ogle - My local book club's September selection.
  2.  
  3. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. - Currently reading. This is a LONG book!

  4. Clear Mind, Peaceful Heart by Lysa TerKeurst & the Proverbs 31 Ministries Team - Currently reading, but to meet my deadline, I've published this review based on what I've read so far.

  5. One Prayer Away by Lauren Fortenberry - Currently reading.

  6. Think This Not That by Dr. Josh Axe - Currently reading.


What will you read this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment