Thursday, October 3, 2024

September 2024 Reading Recap & October 2024 TBR

 My September 2024 Reads: 

Wow! I read more in September than any other month this year! Two were novellas and one was a nonfiction I'd been reading for months, but the others were full length novels. 


  1. Of Love and Treason by Jamie Ogle - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I loved this book... right up until I didn't. I knew the *thing* was coming, but I surely cried when it happened. An excellent debut novel. Review to come.

  2. The One with the Kiss Cam - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Absolutely loved the romance in this one. Read my review

  3. Of Gold and Shadows by Michelle Griep - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review available 10/08/24.

  4. Think This Not That by Dr. Josh Axe - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - A self-help read with lots to consider. Read my review.

  5. To Catch a Coronet by Grace Hitchcock - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - An average Regency romance that was a fun way to spend a few hours. Read my review.

  6. Her Surprise Vacation Date by Liwen Y. Ho - ⭐⭐⭐½ - An easy, fun romcom with bookish vibes. 

  7. The Gentleman's Confession by Anneka R. Walker - ⭐⭐⭐½ - Review to come.

  8. The Christmas Tree Farm by Melody Carlson - ⭐⭐½ - A second chance romance set amid the Christmas season. Short enough to read in an afternoon, but also short on character depth and plot build up that the story needed.




Expected October 2024 Reads:
  1. The Roads We Follow by Nicole Deese - My local book club's October selection.

  2. The Queen's Cook by Tessa Afshar - Can't wait for this one!
  3.  
  4. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. - Currently reading. This is a LONG book!

  5. Clear Mind, Peaceful Heart by Lysa TerKeurst & the Proverbs 31 Ministries Team - Currently reading, but to meet my deadline, I've published this review based on what I've read so far.

  6. One Prayer Away by Lauren Fortenberry - Currently reading.

  7. Heart. Soul. Mind. Strength.: A Narrative History of InterVarsity Press, 1947-2022 by Andrew T. Le Peau and Linda Doll.


What will you read this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment