Thursday, May 27, 2010

Life Is Like A Good Book

I was thinking about my life today and I realized how much life is like a good book.  Life is full of mystery, suspense, drama, romance, spirituality and so many more things that when brought together would create a captivating book.

Specifically, I was thinking of my photography classes that I took last semester. I felt that it was something that God wanted me to do and I thoroghly enjoyed the classes. However, I wonder, why would God want me to take those classes?  I love photography, but is that really a reason God would have me to take a class?  I think there is more to it than God just letting me enjoy a class. I think there was some purpose and I don't know yet what it is.  It's a suspensful waiting that I'm enjoying because I know that at one point I will get to learn the answer.  And I probably won't have to wait to the end of life's book to know what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment