Friday, September 2, 2011

Love My Publix Shopping!

The truth about Publix is:  By shopping the sales, you can get better prices on products than you can get at Wal-Mart. And you don't have to be a crazy couponer (no offense,  I just like to think of myself as a sensible couponer) to do it.

Last week I got Hamburger Helper from Winn-Dixie and this week I got four more boxes from Publix. It was on sale for $1 each and I used a $.80/4 coupon.  That brought my price down to $.80/item.

Knorr Side Dishes were also on sale for $1 each. By using a $1/2 coupon, I was able to get them for $.50 each. I love these because they are quick and easy to make and will not expire for a long time to come.

My last deal of the day was Bird's Eye Steamfresh Frozen Vegetables. I am all about quick and convenient. All I have to do with these is pop them in the microwave for about six minutes and I have perfectly steamed veggies.  These were on sale for 50% off and I used $.35/1 coupons to bring my price down to $.65 per bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment