Friday, August 10, 2018

The Books I'll Spend the Weekend With....

It's Friday afternoon! The weekend is when I do most of my reading and I'm eager to spend some time with my books over the next few days.

Here's my current TBR stack:



I'm about two-thirds of the way through Home by Julie Andrews. So far, it's been a fascinating story and I have learned much about this unique woman.

I intend to read A Refuge Assured this weekend as the book club I attend will discuss it this coming Thursday.

Unfortunately, this was a busy week and I didn't get to take a trip to the little used book store nestled in the back of my local library.  So, I added The Note, which I found in the book store last week, to my stack.

My TBR stack is shrinking. I think I need more books.


No comments:

Post a Comment