Saturday, August 18, 2018

Weekend TBR Stack!

Every week, I like to post a pic of my To-Be-Read stack and here's the one for this weekend:



You might be wondering why there I've pasted the cover of Brentwood's Ward onto the wall... simply because it's on my Kindle and I have no other way to show it.

Brentwood's Ward by Michelle Griep - I've joined the online book club at bookfun.org and this is the August book. Discussion starts on 8/21/18, so feel free to join us!

The Hope of Azure Springs - I'm eager to read Rachel Fordham's debut novel. I recently signed up for her newsletter and responded to one of her questions via email. She picked me as a winner of her novel and now, here it sits, ready to be read!

The Note - Found this novel at the little used book store I adore and the novel sounds so good.

The Lady of Tarpon Springs - My local book club chose this for our October reading. We'll take a group trip to Tarpon Springs to eat Greek food and watch a diver harvest sea sponges.

So, I plan to read Brentwood's Ward this weekend, starting sometime tonight after the kids are in bed. The Lady of Tarpon Springs will be sitting in the stack for awhile as I plan to read the novel closer to when we'll be discussing it in book club. The others will get worked in on the weekends. 

What are you reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment