Tuesday, April 2, 2019

March Recap and Expected April Reading!


Today I'm sharing a bit about what I've been reading and what I hope to read. In March I finished:

  1. Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews.
  2. Becoming Mrs. Lewis by Patti Callahan.
  3. Catching the Wind by Melanie Dobson.
  4. Sweet on You by Becky Wade.
  5. A Hero for Miss Hatherleigh by Carolyn Miller.


Of the five books I read, I'd say Catching the Wind was probably my favorite... perhaps because I didn't expect to like it and was so pleasantly surprised?


In April, I expect to read:

1. The Memory House by Rachel Hauck. - I'm currently reading and loving this novel. It's been a long time since I read anything by Rachel Hauck and it makes me want to revisit some of her prior novels.

2. The Edge of Mercy by Heidi Chiavaroli. - My first novel by this acclaimed author!

3. True to You by Becky Wade - I read this years ago, but the local book club I attend chose it as our April selection, so I'll be revisiting Nora and John's love story.

4. Flight of Arrows by Lori Benton - I read The Wood's Edge in February have been awaiting the chance to return to the series, but I'm not sure if it will happen this month or not.

5. What If It's True? by Charles Martin - Not quite sure what to expect with this one, but I'm a fan of his fiction, so I'll give it a try.





What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment