Sunday, June 2, 2019

May Recap and Expected June Reads!

May Reads:

Today I'm sharing a bit about what I've been reading and what I hope to read. In May, I finished:
  1. The Crossing at Cypress Creek by Pam Hillman. Read my review.
  2. Freedom's Ring by Heidi Chiavaroli
  3. No More Christian Nice Girl by Paul Coughlin and Jennifer D. Degler
  4. The Noble Guardian by Michelle Griep. Read my review.
  5. Wooing Cadie McCaffrey by Bethany Turner. Read my review.
As much as I liked these books, there was a clear winner this month and it was The Noble Guardian by Michelle Griep. It was amazing!


June Reads:

In June, I expect to read:

1. Return to Dignity by Marilyn Skinner. My current non-fiction read. The stories in this book are harder than expected to read and I'm taking my time. Thankful for the message of hope woven in the stories.

2. Daughter of Northern Shores by Joanne Bischof. - I read this novel a few months ago and my local book club chose it as the June selection. Read my review.

3. The King's Mercy by Lori Benton - This will be my third reading of a Lori Benton book this year. Hoping it will be as good as the first two I read. (The Wood's Edge and A Flight of Arrows.)

4. The Number of Love by Roseanna M. White - It's been a while since I read a book by Roseanna M. White and I'm looking forward to it!

5. P.S. Goodbye by Tari Faris - The novella prequel to You Belong With Me.

6. Until the Mountains Fall by Connilyn Cossette - Love, love, love her books!




 What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment