Monday, September 2, 2019

August Reads and Expected September Reading

My August 2019 Reads:

Today I'm sharing a bit about what I've been reading and what I hope to read. In August, I finished:
  1. Play to Their Strengths by Analyn and Brandon Miller. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. With This Pledge by Tamera Alexander. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. The Words Between Us by Erin Bartels. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  4. Protecting Your Child From Predators by Beth Robinson and Latayne C. Scott - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  5. Shame Off You by Denise Pass. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  6. Where Dandelions Bloom by Tara Johnson.. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  7. The Rescue by Tanya Eavenson. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review to come soon.

  8. Confident Moms, Confident Daughters by Maria Furlough. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review to come soon.
My favorite book this month was...... The Words Between Us by Erin Bartels! Check out my review here. I'm pretty sure it will end up in my top ten favorite reads for 2019!


Expected September 2019 Reads:

In September, I expect to read:

1. One Final Breath by Lynn H. Blackburn - A new-to-me author!

2. Shadows of Ladenbrook Manor by Melanie Dobson - This is my local book club's selection for September.

3. One More River to Cross by Jane Kirkpatrick - I've heard how great Jane Kirkpatrick's books are, and I'm looking forward to reading one for myself.

4. Woe Is I by Patricia T O'Connor - Yeah, still working on this one....

5. Midnight on the River Grey by Abigail Wilson. - I have both of Abigail Wilson's books sitting on my TBR stack, but I think I'll start with her newest release.

6. The Devotional Poetry of Donne, Herbert, and Milton by Leland Ryken. - I started this last month. It's a short book, but it's a slow read as I never make it through more than two or three poems per day.

7. Tate by Susan May Warren. - I've fallen behind on the Susie May's Montana Marshall's series and I need to catch up ASAP from all the good buzz I hear about it.

8. How to Survive a Shipwreck by Jonathan Martin. - Currently reading!





 What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment