Sunday, December 1, 2019

November Recap & Expected December Reads

My November 2019 Reads:

November was a crazy reading month for me. It took me two weeks to finish one book! Then, I started The Memory House later than expected and ended up going to book club not having finished it. Thankfully, I remembered the general plot from my first reading of it back in March.

In November, I finished:
  1. Save the Cat! Writes a Novel by Jessica Brody. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

  2. The Memory House by Rachel Hauck - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my original review. I'm happy to say I enjoyed it just as much the second time around!

  3. God's Hostage by Andrew Brunson. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review coming soon.

  4. Once Upon a Dickens Christmas by Michelle Griep. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  5. Stories Behind the Songs and Hymns About Heaven by Ace Collins. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  6. 100 Extraordinary Stories of Prayer for Courageous Girls by Jean Fischer ⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  7. The Rebel Bride by Shannon McNear. - ⭐⭐⭐ - Review coming soon.

  8. The Piper's Pursuit by Melanie Dickerson - ⭐⭐⭐ - Review available 12/02/19.

Expected December 2019 Reads:

In December, I expect to read:
  1. Above the Fold by Rachel McDaniel - I've been looking forward to this book for months!

  2. The Dating Charade by Melissa Ferguson - I love the cover of this book and I'm looking forward to reading it.

  3. The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis - Still in progress! It's not a review book and has slid to the bottom of my stack.

  4. Christmas at Carnton by Tamera Alexander - My local book club's December selection!

  5. Isaiah's Legacy by Mesu Andrews - Both my husband and I will read this one. He loves Mesu Andrews' books!

  6. Praying With Jane by Rachel Dodge - Currently reading. I read Pride & Prejudice back in October, so it's been fun to see the author tie together the novels and the devotional thoughts.



 What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment