Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Outstanding Reads of 2019

It's the very last day of 2019 and time to share TEN outstanding books I read this year. Okay... maybe there's actually eleven here, but the first two go together. 😉 Not all were published this year, but I read them all in 2019. They are in order according to when I read them. I couldn't pick a favorite.







Sons of Blackbird Mountain and Daughters of Northern Shores by Joanne Bischof. I read these back-to-back with my local book club and we all loved them! Read my review of Daughters of Northern Shores.









The Memory House by Rachel Hauck. This book reintroduced me to Rachel Hauck's work after a hiatus from it.  Read my review here.










The Noble Guardian by Michelle Griep. Ms. Griep's finest book so far, in my opinion. Read my review here.




The King's Mercy by Lori Benton. My book club leader introduced me to Lori Benton's Pathfinders series early in the year. I jumped at the opportunity to read The King's Mercy. Read my review here.










Until the Mountains Fall by Connilyn Cossette. I waited so long for Malachi and Rivkah's story and it did not disappoint! Read my review here.









The Baggage Handler by David Rawlings. This book made me ugly-cry... more than once. But, the message inside was so worth it! Read my review.











The Words Between Us by Erin Bartels. This novel was filled with bookish goodness and I loved it. Read my review here.









How to Survive a Shipwreck: Help is on the Way and Love is Already Here by Jonathan Martin. I didn't agree with everything in the book, but it met me where I was at a tremendously difficult time in my life.









Strong, Brave, Loved by Holley Gerth. Another devotional that met me where I was and spoke truth into my mind and heart. Read my review.










Love You, Truly by Susan L. Tuttle. I wasn't even sure I wanted to read this book, but I'm so glad I did! Read my review.






No comments:

Post a Comment