Wednesday, January 1, 2020

December Recap & January Reading

My December 2019 Reads: 

With December being a naturally busy month, I'm surprised and pleased that I read as many books as I did.

In December, I finished:
  1. Love You, Truly by Susan L. Tuttle. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. Praying With Jane by Rachel Dodge - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. Christmas at Carnton by Tamera Alexander. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  4. The Dating Charade by Melissa Ferguson. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  5. Above the Fold by Rachel Scott McDaniel - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review coming soon.

  6. The Way of the Brave by Susan May Warren - ⭐⭐⭐ - Review coming soon.
My favorite book this month was.... Love You, Truly by Susan L. Tuttle. Honestly, I wasn't sure I even wanted to read this book, but I gave it a chance and I'm so glad I did! 

Expected January 2020 Reads:

In January, I expect to read:
  1. On Wings of Devotion by Roseanna M. White - I'm already hearing good buzz about this book so I'm looking forward to it!

  2. The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis - Still in progress! It's not a review book and has slid to the bottom of my stack.

  3. The Spice King by Elizabeth Camden - My local book club's January selection!

  4. Isaiah's Legacy by Mesu Andrews - Both my husband and I will read this one. He loves Mesu Andrews' books!

  5. Booked by Karen Swallow Prior - I'm currently reading this memoir and it's amazing.

  6. Anne's House of Dreams by L. M. Montgomery - I may or may not read this one. I haven' t read the prior books in the series, but the online book group I joined is reading it.



 What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment