Saturday, February 1, 2020

January Recap & February TBR

My January 2020 Reads: 

January was a bit of a rough month in my real life, but it went well reading-wise.😁 Did you read any books in January? I'd love to hear about it!

In January, I finished:
  1. On Wings of Devotion by Roseanna M. White. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. Booked by Karen Swallow Prior. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. Veiled in Smoke by Jocelyn Green - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review to come soon.

  4. The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

  5. Isaiah's Legacy by Mesu Andrews - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  6. A Girl's Guide to the Outback by Jessica Kate - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  7. The Spice King by Elizabeth Camden - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

  8. Miracles and Other Reasonable Things by Sarah Bessey - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

  9. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald - ⭐⭐ - I know it's a classic and had amazing prose, but I just couldn't get over the tragedy. 🤦
My favorite book this month was.... either On Wings of Devotion or Booked. I can't choose! 🤣


Expected February 2020 Reads:

In February, I have a rather ambitious reading list:
  1. The Medallion by Cathy Gohlke - My local book club's selection for this month.

  2. Showers of Blessings by Helen Steiner Rice - I like to read a few of her poems daily.

  3. The Christian Book of Mystical Verse compiled by A. W. Tozer - I'm loving this one so far!

  4. Like Flames in the Night by Connilyn Cossette - Connilyn is one of my favorite Biblical Fiction authors and I am so excited for this one!

  5. Worthy: Celebrating the Value of Women by Elyse Fitzpatrick and Eric Schumacher.

  6. Secrets of the Pastor's Wife by Christina Ryan Claypool.

  7. A Lady's Maid by Jen Geigle Johnson.

  8. The Runaway Bride by Jody Hedlund - Fingers crossed that I get chosen for the launch team for this one. If not, maybe I'll pick another Jody Hedlund book to read.



 What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment