Tuesday, September 1, 2020

August Reading Recap & September TBR

My August 2020 Reads: 

In August, I finished:
  1. Great Poems compiled by Kate Miles - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

  2. Creative Journaling by Renee Day - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- Read my review.

  3. Love and a Little White Lie by Tammy L. Gray - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  4. The End of the Magi - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

  5. The Gentleman Spy by Erica Vetsch - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  6. So This Is Love by Laura Hile - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review to come.

  7. If I Were You by Lynn Austin - ⭐⭐⭐ 



Expected September 2020 Reads:

In September, I hope to read:
  1. How to Read Literature Like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster - I'm slowly trodding through this one. It's not bad, it's just slow going....

  2.  The Italian's Unexpected Heir by Jennifer Faye.

  3. 7 Women and the Secret of Their Greatness by Eric Metaxas - My local book club's selection for September.

  4. Blue Moon by Jenny Knipfer.

  5. Harvest Moon by Jenny Knipfer.

  6. Under the Tulip Tree by Michelle Shocklee.

  7. Rules are Made to be Broken by Mylissa Demeyere.

  8. Awakening Wonder: Opening Your Child's Heart to the Beauty of Learning by Sally Clarkson. 



What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment