Sunday, November 1, 2020

October Reading Recap & November TBR

My October 2020 Reads: 

 In October, I finished:
  1. Pearl in the Sand (10th anniversary edition) by Tessa Afshar - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. Awaking Wonder: Opening Your Child's Heart to the Beauty of Learning by Sally Clarkson. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Ronald Dahl - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

  4. The Sowing Season by Katie Powner - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  5. The Gospel in Dickens edited by Gina Dalfonzo. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  6. Staying Stylish by Candace Cameron Bure - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

  7. How to Read Literature Like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

  8. Blue Moon by Jenny Knipfer - ⭐⭐⭐ - Review to come.

  9. Afraid of the Light by Cynthia Ruchti - ⭐⭐⭐ 



Expected November 2020 Reads:

In November, I hope to read:
  1. When Silence Sings by Sarah Loudin Thomas - My local book club's selection for November!

  2. The Right Kind of Fool by Sarah Loudin Thomas.

  3. Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery - A classic that I haven't read in many years.

  4. The Anne of Green Gables Devotional by Rachel Dodge. - A devotional that goes chapter-by-chapter through Anne of Green Gables. I'm enjoying it so far!

  5. Resisting Dylan by Sophia Summers.

  6. Cupcakes & Crumbs by Melissa McClone.



What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment