Wednesday, January 6, 2021

December Reading Recap & January TBR

My December 2020 Reads:

The first part of my December 2020 abounded with busyness. Then COVID hit our little family. 😷 My husband, myself, and our two daughters all came down with the illness. I spent many hours in bed and finished several books. 📚 Did I like having COVID? Absolutely not! 🙅 But I spent more time reading than I have in a long time.📖

In December, I finished:
  1. To Dwell Among Cedars by Connilyn Cossette - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. All That We Carried by Erin Bartels. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. A Portrait of Loyalty by Roseanna M. White - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  4. Anne of Avonlea by L. M. Montgomery - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

  5. A Cowboy for Keeps by Jody Hedlund - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review coming soon!

  6. Discipline Your Kids with Positive Parenting by Nicole Libin - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  7. Make Life Beautiful by Syd & Shea McGee. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  8. A Tale of Two Hearts by Michelle Griep - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

  9. Almost a Bride by Jody Hedlund - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 


Expected January 2021 Reads:

In January, I hope to read:
  1. The Moonlight School by Suzanne Woods Fischer.

  2. Veiled in Smoke by Jocelyn Green. - This will be a reread for me. It's my local book club's January selection and we plan to tour Historic Spanish Point, Bertha Palmer's Florida residence. Read my original review here.

  3. Anne of the Island by L. M. Montgomery. - I'm slowing making my way through this classic series!

  4. The Hesitant Heiress by Dawn Crandall. - A new-to-me author.

  5. What We Inherit by Jessica Pearce Rotondi - A step out of my normal genres, but it sounds so interesting to me!

  6. Occasional Moments of Happiness by Shana Donyaei. - Currently reading!

  7. The Dress Shop on King Street by Ashley Clark.

  8. The Price of Valor by Susan May Warren. - This one has been on my TBR for a long time... I've enjoyed the other two in the series and hope I can get to this one in January.




What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment