Tuesday, February 2, 2021

January 2021 Reads and February TBR

My January 2021 Reads:

Well... January did not go as planned. 🤣 In both my personal and reading life, my intentions went awry. However, I did finish:
  1. Occasional Moments of Happiness by Shana Donyaei - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. Of Sword and Shadow by A. L. Sowards - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. Still the One by Rachel D. Russell and Susan May Warren - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  4. Daily Bouquets by Helen Steiner Rice - ⭐⭐⭐





Expected February 2021 Reads:

In February, I hope to read:
  1. The Moonlight School by Suzanne Woods Fischer.

  2. Veiled in Smoke by Jocelyn Green. - A reread in anticipation of the sequel! Read my original review here.

  3. Shadows of the White City by Jocelyn Green - sequel to Veiled in Smoke.

  4. The Hesitant Heiress by Dawn Crandall. - A new-to-me author.

  5. What We Inherit by Jessica Pearce Rotondi - A step out of my normal genres, but it sounds so interesting to me!

  6. Stay with Me by Becky Wade - My local book club's selection for February.

  7. Anne of the Island by L. M. Montgomery. - I'm slowing making my way through this classic series!

  8. The Dress Shop on King Street by Ashley Clark.

  9. Jane of Lantern Hill by L. M. Montgomery.




What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment