Monday, December 6, 2021

November 2021 Reads & December 2021 TBR

My November 2021 Reads:

As you can see, I did more reading than review writing in November. I hope to catch up on those soon. Time gets away from me, especially during the holidays.
  1. The Right Kind of Fool by Sarah Loudin Thomas - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. After She Falls by Carmen Schober. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. Heirs of Falcon Point by Traci Hunter Abramson, Sian Ann Bessey, Paige Edwards, A.L. Sowards - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review

  4. Carved in Ebony: Lessons from the Black Women Who Shape Us by Jasmine L. Holmes. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐- Read my review.

  5. Of Daggers and Deception by A. L. Sowards - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  6. You and Me by Becky Wade - ⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  7. The Siren of Sussex by Mimi Matthews - ⭐⭐⭐ - Review to come.



Expected December 2021 Reads:


This list of December reads is really more of a wish list. With all the Christmas season, I don't expect to get through more than three of these.
  1. A Second Chance by Walt Mussell.

  2. Elinor by Shannon McNear.

  3. Cinders Like Glass by Clarissa Kae. - I've wanted to read this one since I read and loved A Dark Beauty.

  4. Roots of Wood and Stone by Amanda Wen. - Recently nominated for a Christy award!

  5. The Wish Book Christmas by Lynn Austin. - My local book club's selection for December.

  6. The Debutante's Code by Erica Vetsch.



What will you read this month?

1 comment:

  1. You had a great month of reading! And December looks good too!

    ReplyDelete