Saturday, July 2, 2022

June 2022 Reading Recap & July 2022 TBR

My June 2022 Reads: 

  1. A Heart Adrift by Laura Frantz - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - I reread this novel for my local book club's June meeting. Read my original review.

  2. Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - I didn't write a review for this one, but it was highly entertaining and thought-provoking.

  3. The Penderwicks At Last by Jeanne Birdsall - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - My daughters and I have been reading the Penderwicks series together for over six months. We finally completed the last installment of the series.

  4. The Songs That Could Have Been by Amanda Wen - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  5. Holy Vulnerability: Spiritual Practices for the Broken, Ashamed, Anxious, and Afraid by Kellye Fabian - ⭐⭐⭐½

  6. Impending Strike by Lynette Eason and Sami A. Abrams - ⭐⭐⭐



Expected July 2022 Reads:
  1. Love's Fortress by Jennifer Uhlarik - My local book club's selection for July. It will be a special meeting as the author will be joining us in-person for a night of bookish goodness.

  2. Vying for the Viscount by Kristi Ann Hunter - This will be my first book by this author! 

  3. Prayer Without Pretending by Angela Ashwin - Currently reading!

  4. Suncoast Empire: Bertha Honore Palmer, Her Family, and the Rise of Sarasota by Frank A. Cassell - I've been interested in Bertha Honore Palmer since I read about her as a side character in Jocelyn Green's Veiled in Smoke. I love visiting her estate, Historic Spanish Point, which is about 45 minutes away. Looking forward to learning more about her  and her family.

  5.  Nightshade by Ronie Kendig - This book has been on my want-to-read list for a long time. Looks like I'm finally going to get to enjoy it! 🎉



What will you read this month?

2 comments:

  1. You had a great month of reading! Looks like you have some wonderful books lined up for July too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to say that my July reading has already been very good!

      Delete