Tuesday, October 11, 2022

My September 2022 Reads and October 2022 TBR

My September 2022 Reads: 

  1. The Lady's Mine by Francine Rivers - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I liked this book even more this time around. Read my original review.

  2. Mothering by the Book  by Jennifer Pepito - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. Prayer Without Pretending by Angela Ashwin - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Absolutely amazing book on prayer.

  4. The Hidden Prince by Tessa Afshar - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - Review available closer to release date.

  5. Defending Honor by Lynette Eason and Kelly Underwood - ⭐⭐⭐½ - Read my review.

  6. Falling for the Cowgirl by Jody Hedlund - ⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review..

  7. Honor Bound by Hallee Bridgeman - ⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.





Expected October 2022 Reads:


  1. The Brilliance of Stars by J'nell Ciesielski.

  2. Life After by Katie Ganshert - My book club's October selection. 

  3. Giving Your Words by Sally and Clay Clarkson - Sally is one of my favorite authors on parenting/homeschooling!

  4. Embracing Advent by Jen Ludwig.

  5. Suncoast Empire: Bertha Honore Palmer, Her Family, and the Rise of Sarasota by Frank A. Cassell - This has been on my TBR for several months and I'm not sure if I'll get to read it this month, but I'm keeping it on the list anyway.

  6.  The Lost Melody by Joanna Davidson Politano.




What will you read this month?

2 comments:

  1. You had a great month of reading in September and your October books look good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to my October reading! Just have to get going on it. I haven't finished a single book yet.

      Delete