Monday, April 3, 2023

March 2023 Reading Recap & April 2023 TBR

My March 2023 Reads: 

  1. The Weight of Air by Kimberly Duffy - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. Reading for the Love of God by Jessica Hooten Wilson - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. Fraser by Susan May Warren - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  4. I'll Start Again Monday by Lysa TerKeurst - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  5. The Ribbon by Cara Grandle - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  6. The Rock by Cara Grandle - ⭐⭐⭐½  - Read my review.

  7. Confessions to a Stranger by Danielle Grandinetti - ⭐⭐⭐½ - Read my review.

  8. Matchmaking Therapy by Lisa Catmull - ⭐⭐⭐




Expected April 2023 Reads:

  1. The Whisperer's Wish by Janilise Lloyd.

  2. June Bug by Chris Fabry - I missed my local book club's selection for March, but I'm hoping I can squeeze it in this month.

  3. Write Better by Andrew T. Le Peau. - Currently reading.

  4. The Shifting Current by Dani Pettrey.

  5. The Sound of Light by Sarah Sundin. - Rereading this five-star book with my local book club! Read my review.

  6. Regency Therapy by Lisa Catmull.

  7. Jonas by Susan May Warren. - Currently reading and loving!

  8. Endless Grace by Dan Wilt and Ryan Smith. - Prayers inspired by Psalms 76-150 - Currently reading/praying.

  9. The Words We Lost by Nicole Deese.


What will you read this month?

1 comment:

  1. You had a great month of reading in March! I'll be reading Regency Therapy by Lisa Catmull next month too

    ReplyDelete