Saturday, July 1, 2023

June 2023 Reading Recap and July 2023 TBR

My June 2023 Reads: 

  1. The Metropolitan Affair by Jocelyn Green - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - A bit of a slow start for me, but once I got caught up in the mystery, relationships, and history, I couldn’t put it down.

  2. A Name Unknown by Roseanna M. White - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Loved everything about this book!

  3. The Art of Victory by Martha Keyes - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - I was in the mood for a light read, and this book fit the bill. It had humor, romance, and a Jane Austen feel. Loved it.

  4. Jane Austen's Little Book of Wisdom by Jane Austen - ⭐⭐⭐½ - Review to come.

  5. June Bug by Chris Fabry - ⭐⭐⭐½ - An emotional story that I enjoyed, but I didn't think it was as well done as other books by Fabry.

  6. Ned by Susan May Warren. - ⭐⭐⭐½ - Read my review.



Expected July 2023 Reads:
  1. A Song Unheard by Roseanna M. White.

  2. An Hour Unspent by Roseanna M. White.

  3. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. - Currently reading. This is a LONG book!

  4. The Secret Keepers of Old Depot Grocery by Amanda Cox. - My local book club's selection for July.



What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment