Thursday, November 9, 2023

September & October 2023 Reading Recap, + November 2023 TBR

My September 2023 Reads: 

  1. Yesterday's Tides by Roseanna M. White - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. Iris by Susan May Warren - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I wish Iris and Hudson's story had been completely in this book instead of part of it being in "Ned." It took awhile for things to come back to me even though I read "Ned" only a few months ago. Overall, a good story that held my attention and had me rooting for the good guys.

  3. The Evangelical Imagination by Karen Swallow Prior - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review to come.

  4. Creed by Susan May Warren - ⭐⭐⭐½  - Read my review.

  5. A Royal Christmas by Melody Carlson - ⭐⭐½ - Read my review.




My October 2023 Reads: 

  1. The Peasant King by Tessa Afshar - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. Julia Monroe Begins Again by Rebekah Millet - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. The Legacy of Longdale Manor by Carrie Turansky - ⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.



Expected November 2023 Reads:
  1. He Should Have Told the Bees by Amanda Cox.

  2. The Edge of Belonging by Amanda Cox. - My local book club's selection for November.

  3. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. - Currently reading. This is a LONG book!

  4. The Lexicologist's Handbook by Dane Cobain - Currently reading. Similar to a dictionary, but with less words and an aim for fun.

  5. Mom Enough: Inspiring Letters for the Wonderfully Exhausting but Totally Normal Days of Motherhood by Rachel Marie Martin. - Currently reading.

  6. Suing Cinderella by Stephanie Mack.




What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment