Thursday, March 7, 2024

February 2024 Reading Recap and March 2024 TBR

My February 2024 Reads: 

  1. Ladies of the Lake by Cathy Gohlke - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. A Lady's Guide to Marvels and Misadventure by Angela Bell - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - Read my review.

  3. While the City Sleeps by Elizabeth Camden - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review

  4. Manor for Sale, Baron Included by Esther Hatch - ⭐⭐⭐ - This novella had a likeable heroine, swoony moments, and great potential. Had it been a full-length novel with more character development and certain story elements flushed out, this could have been a five star novel.



Expected March 2024 Reads:
  1. Up From the Dust by Heather Kaufmann.

  2. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. - Currently reading. This is a LONG book!

  3. The Peasant King by Tessa Afshar - My local book club's March selection. Read my review.

  4. Mom Enough: Inspiring Letters for the Wonderfully Exhausting but Totally Normal Days of Motherhood by Rachel Marie Martin. - Currently reading.

  5. Mostly What God Does by Savannah Guthrie.



What will you read this month?

1 comment: