Wednesday, April 3, 2024

March 2024 Reading Recap & April 2024 TBR

My March 2024 Reads: 

  1. The Peasant King by Tessa Afshar - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - This time around, I read the novel with my local book club, and it seemed that everyone loved it! Read my review from last year

  2. Mom Enough: Inspiring Letters for the Wonderfully Exhausting but Totally Normal Days of Motherhood by Rachel Marie Martin. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - A wonderfully encouraging book for moms with kids at home. Read my review.

  3. Running to You by Robin Patchen - ⭐⭐⭐⭐½ - Gripping and romantic. Just what I wanted the fourth weekend in March. Review to come.

  4. Up from the Dust by Heather Kaufmann - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - A richly-layered story filled with grief, difficulty, and beautiful spiritual truths. Read my review. 




Expected April 2024 Reads:
  1. These Tangled Threads by Sarah Loudin Thomas.

  2. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. - Currently reading. This is a LONG book!

  3. Embers in the London Sky by Sarah Sundin - My local book club's selection for April.

  4. The Hudson Collection by Jocelyn Green.

  5. The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple by Joanna Davidson Politano - Currently reading.

  6. Mostly What God Does by Savannah Guthrie. - Currently reading.



What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment