Saturday, May 4, 2024

April 2024 Reading Recap & May 2024 TBR

My April 2024 Reads: 


  1. Mostly What God Does by Savannah Guthrie - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - I enjoyed this authentic, interesting Christian living book. Read my review.

  2. Embers in the London Sky by Sarah Sundin - ⭐⭐⭐½ - My local book club's selection for April. It generated lots of good discussion.

  3. The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple by Joanna Davidson Politano - ⭐⭐⭐ - Not my favorite book by this author, but it had an interesting combination of depth, mystery, and whimsy. Read my review.

  4. These Tangled Threads by Sarah Loudin Thomas - ⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.




Expected May 2024 Reads:
  1. Born of Gilded Mountains by Amanda Dykes.
  2.  
  3. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. - Currently reading. This is a LONG book!

  4. The Words We Lost by Nicole Deese. - My local book club's selection for May. Read my original review here.

  5. The Hudson Collection by Jocelyn Green.

  6. Think This Not That by Dr. Josh Axe - Currently reading.


What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment