Friday, May 20, 2011

A Fictional World

Book Blogger Hop
Every week Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books hosts the Book Blogger Hop. Participants answer a question and then visit other blogs of fellow participants. This week's question is:

"If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"

My answer: I enjoy all sorts of historical things - museums, books, etc. So, I would definitely time travel back a few years. It's hard to pick one, but I think I would like to visit the world of Pride and Prejudice. I'd love to see the characters of the book, dance at the balls, and dress up in fancy dresses.

What about you?

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower from the hop. I also love photography, though I'm really just a keen amateur.
    Nicki J Markus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by to visit and follow! I love the social drama of Pride and Prejudice...Jane Austen perfectly shows just how serious social interaction can be. And then there are the pretty dresses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pride and Prejudice would be pretty neat.

    Stopping by from the blog hop....stop by my blog if you like.

    I would like to live in Louise Penny's fictional town of Three Pines.

    Have a fun hop.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer, I would love to spend a day in that time period! Thanks for visiting me at Hands and Home!

    ReplyDelete