Friday, August 5, 2011

Fiction Freebies!

Right now, there are lots of Christian Fiction books for the Kindle for free on Amazon.  Even though I have some of these in paperback form, I went ahead and downloaded the Kindle version.  Some of the ones I downloaded include:
  • A Kiss of Adventure by Catherine Palmer.
  • Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson. (Read my review here)
  • The Frontiersman's Daughter by Laura Frantz
  • Ransome's Honor by Kaye Dacus.
  • Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren.
  • Stealing Jake by Pam Hillman.
  • The Vigilante's Bride by Yvonne Harris. (Read my review here)
  • Miss Match by Erynn Mangum
  • Code Blue by Richard Mabry
  • Delivery by Diana Prusik
  • Reinventing Leona by Lynne Gentry
  • Homespun Bride by Jillian Hart
  • Daughters of Joy by Kathleen Morgan
  • Taken by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
I think there are a few more that I might have missed because I had downloaded them prior to today.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment