Friday, January 18, 2019

First Line Friday: The Sky Above Us

Happy Friday!

First Line Fridays is hosted by Hoarding Books and participants share the first line from a book near them.

Today I'm sharing the first line from The Sky Above Us by Sarah Sundin:

"Wars weren't won with caution, and aces weren't made in straight and level flight."

This book was quite a surprise to me! When I opened the package, I thought the publisher had made a mistake.... until I found the card tucked inside that said I had won it in a giveaway!

If you want to learn more about the book or read an excerpt, visit the publisher's website.  I intend to review it by the end of the month, so check back closer to release date!

What are you reading this weekend? Share your first line in the comments below.

Have a great weekend! Happy reading!


First Line Fridays hosted by Hoarding Books

No comments:

Post a Comment