Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 Reading Goals

2019...  A new year.

Time to start a brand new reading challenge! I always do the Goodreads Reading Challenge and for several years now, I've actually made my goals. Last year, I wanted to read 40 books and to my surprise, I far surpassed my goal.

This year, I'm aiming a little higher: 65 books.


2019 Reading Challenge

2019 Reading Challenge
Jolene has read 0 books toward her goal of 65 books.
hide


This is totally doable. If I read one a week, that would bring me up to 52 books. Now add in a few devotionals or children's books and I should be able to reach 65. Not easy, but doable... and so rewarding!

 





I'm also considering the Hope By the Book Reading Challenge.  Lately, I've seen so many reading challenges pop up, but I don't want to be dominated by feeling like I have to complete all these different challenges and I'm thinking I just might do this one.

Here's a peek:




If you want more information on this particular challenge, visit Hope By The Book.


No comments:

Post a Comment