Sunday, March 3, 2019

Expected March 2019 Reads

It's been awhile since I did an TBR stack update, so today I'll share a bit about the books I expect to read this month.

1. Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews -- I'm currently reading and loving this novel!

2. Sweet On You by Becky Wade -- I was thrilled when I got the email saying I would be part of her launch team. I've loved her books since I read My Stubborn Heart and can't wait to read her newest novel!

3. Catching the Wind by Melanie Dobson -- The March pick for my local book club. It will be my first read by this author.

4. Flight of Arrows by Lori Benton -- I read The Wood's Edge last month and have been awaiting the chance to return to the series, but I'm not sure if it will happen this month or not.






What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment