Thursday, June 4, 2020

May 2020 Reading Re-Cap & Expected June Reads

My May 2020 Reads: 

What can I say about May? It whizzed by so fast. Life got very busy this month and my reading time plummeted. As you'll see below, I didn't read as many books as normal.



In May, I finished:
  1. The Heart of a Hero by Susan May Warren - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. Storing Up Trouble by Jen Turano - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. An Uncommon Woman by Laura Frantz - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

  4. The Lost Lieutenant by Erica Vetsch - ⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.



Expected June 2020 Reads:

In June, I hope to read:
  1. How to Read Literature Like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster - I started reading this one in early May, but didn't get very far in before life went crazy. I'll probably have to restart from the beginning.

  2. At Love's Command by Karen Witemeyer - This will be my first book by her in a long time and I'm excited to read it!

  3. Ruby Moon by Jennifer Knipfer - Both this book and it's sequel have been sitting on my shelf for months! Sometimes I get soooo behind! 🙈

  4. The Weaver Trilogy by Lindsay A. Franklin - I've seen these books all over Instagram and heard wonderful things about this series, so I'm looking forward to reading it!

  5. A Mosaic of Wings by Kimberly Duffy - I'm currently reading and loving this one!

  6. Coming Home to Maverick by Sophia Summers - Looking forward to this one too!



What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment